Delicious, fluffy homemade biscuits blended with homemade pimento cheese and Savage Jerky Bourbon Glaze Bacon jerky.
Pimento Cheese with Bacon
- 2 cups extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 4-5 pieces of Savage Jerky Bourbon Glaze bacon jerky, diced
- 1 jar diced pimentos, approximately 5oz
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 jalapeño, diced
- pinch smoked paprika
- pinch cayenne
- pinch garlic powder
Blend all ingredients in a stand mixer or food processor.
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- Preheat oven to 400°
Mix flour, 6 tbsp of pimento cheese mixture and cream until dough forms, turn out onto lightly floured surface and roll out to about 3/4” thick, cut with 1” pastry cutter- 6-7 biscuits.
Bake in cast iron pan for 10-15 minutes until tall and fluffy.