A delicious, easy and quick appetizer that'll make you the king of the local block party, just in time for July 4th!
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 2 tbsp Savage Jerky Carolina Habanero Pineapple BBQ Sauce
- 1 package Savage Jerky Bourbon Glaze Bacon Jerky
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
Preheat oven to 375º
Thaw puff pastry per package directions and unfold into two separate sheets. Lightly brush one sheet with butter and thin layer of BBQ sauce. Evenly place slices of provolone cheese to cover pastry sheet, followed by strips of bacon jerky.
Top with another layer provolone cheese and remaining sheet of puff pastry. At this point you can cut into circles, squares or strips as desired for appetizer portions. Place on a backing sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes until pastry has puffed and cheese is melted.