Whether you're in need of a filling side dish, or a full meal in a hurry- this fried rice featuring our Ginger Lemongrass beef jerky is one that will blow your friends and family away.
- 1 Package Savage Jerky Ginger Lemongrass Beef Jerky, Diced
- 3 cups cooked rice, preferably day-old
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 2 green onions, sliced for garnish
- 2 tbsp soy sauce or liquid aminos
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seed, for garnish
In a heavy-bottomed pan or wok, heat vegetable oil over medium high heat. Once hot, add onion, peas and carrots, and cook until softened. Move vegetables to the side of the pan, add eggs and scramble mixing with vegetables once done.
Add rice, jerky, sesame oil and soy sauce to the vegetable mixture, stirring to combine, approximately 5 minutes or until rice just begins to turn golden on edges. Garnish with sesame seeds and sliced green onion.